Social Media Channels most used by Business
– Facebook is the largest social channel for business, with the largest number of users. The vast majority of businesses should be on Facebook
– Google+ is mostly used by business rather than the public. But it is important as it is part of Google, and therefore can effect on seo.
– Instagram is not in itself a marketing platform. It is most suited to visually based businesses. We can discuss wether Instagram would be right for your business.
– Like Instagram, Pinterest is a visual social channel. It tends to have a slightly older, mostly female user base, making it ideal for promoting holiday homes, travel and fashion. It is about aspirational marketing.
– LinkedIn is a business channel, for connecting with professionals. Over 21 million people in the UK are on LinkedIn. Having complete business profile is valuable for adding business credibility. One in every three professionals in the world is on LinkedIn.
– Videos are more popular than ever. And people engage more with videos than written words. YouTube is now the 2nd largest search engine in the worked, and YouTube features highly in search results.